Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Whole Foods... who knew it was a social meccha!




Look at this dainty little pastry. It is a beautiful little work of Art and kudos to the Framingham Whole Foods bakery! Also thank you bakery manager for chatting with me today, as well as dear Jodie releasing this one from the case for me. It was completely heaven on the buds. Looking at all the pastries in the case was an art exhibit in it's own right. Almost too perfect to take one home, and then once you choose one, it opens the door to want to pick just a few more to bring home. Food 99% presentation. You bet your sweet bippy. I went home with this little sucker.
The other sweet surprise at our Whole Foods playground was that upon entering the store I ran into a co-worker from the past. The Store Manager from my years at the New England Aquarium gift shop. I would admire her when she would wear her giraffe print dress and brown almost Prada shoes during the time the NYANJA exhibit was up. An exhibit that I to this day have my Kenyan Drum, Thumb Piano, and wall banner on display. The funny thing is, I was just thinking about Marjorie YESTERDAY and reflecting on great times and wishing I would run into her again. She after all took me out to celebrate my going away, since she couldn't make the "Store's" going away party that afternoon at Legal's. Besides, Burkowski's was fun to close out my Boston inhabitance all together as I moved the very next day.
The Secret really does work people.

No comments:

Post a Comment