Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Can you see what I see?

I have been in a rut friends... but it's getting better. I jumped on my bike last Thursday and raced to the island 'till my dancer gams shrieked. Head down and unsociable I cycled past familiar beach exercizers. Incredible guilt followed as I didn't say hello to back to the passers, though I figured they'd get it since earbuds were obviously stuffed in to drown out thoughts. Trekked up one more slight hill on the trailscape and leaped off the bike. Wobbly I leaned on the guardrail. Hanging my head over, I pleaded to the water below to give me a sign that everything was going to be ok and I wouldn't lose my apartment here.

I looked up, and directly in front of me, was this. I used my LG Mint Chocolate to grab it. I'm still trying to believe and have faith in this "sign" a week later.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful rainbow, a sign of good things to come. Hope all is going well for you.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete