Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Matt McConaughey - J.K.Livin






One my favorite people I met last year is Matt McConaughey. He's one of the stars in the upcoming "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past." So PLEASE visit his website above to learn about J.K. Livin. I'll wait. OK, so you see I am wearing this hat in the proper way for a sporty person to wear it. High pony on the top of your head. Also I think you should see "Surfer, Dude."

Back to Matt, one of the coolest Men. He's very down to Earth, approachable, easy to talk to. So are his people. You'd call them his Entourage. After the actors show up for their first days, sometimes there is a kick-off party. I walk into a nightclub in Boston called FELT where everything is purple, including my best purple sweater. Matt's cool so he's sitting at the bar with Camilla who is drinking mineral water. (I have her microwave now, and also when Conner Meade looks through the curtains to see the most beautiful model ever, those curtains are now in my living room.)

So I join my people from accounting that are near the bar but not AT the bar you know... gotta give the actors space, although you have to GO TO the bar to get your drink, so I DO IT. I go and get my first Martini, looking smashing, smile and give a "hey" to Matt. Yes. I said "hey."


So at one point later in the night after I've done my "work the party" thing, I end up back with the accounting department that hasn't moved an inch. "So hey guys, ah, so..." (I still don't know what to talk about with accountants, and I have been in the Department 2wice. Don't hate me guys) They order drinks, and then are like "hey if our drinks come while we're gone..." Yup.

So the drinks come and I'm hanging out alone watching Breckin Meyer be bored, and Lacey Chabert be absolutely adorable... and watching these two drinks and sipping my own. Matt and his posse are about to bounce. They are standing right next to me and Matt says something like
"What's a doll like you standing alone for?"
ME: "Babysitting drinks for my department, they went on a smoke break"
Matt: "Well, walk away."

So I did and met his people and him and then they left. Then Lacey Chabert is sitting alone and since we had been introduced earlier in the night she was like "sit next to me!!" She was waiting for her ride to go home. That's another story... so I'm sure you are dying to hear more about Matt.
He's great! During the screen tests I was passing out the Per Diem at the stage, and someone was like "Yay! Money Lady is here!" Perfect timing Matt walks behind me when I was getting signatures from crew, and says "It does make the Earth turn." He makes ours more interesting. I'm cool in the hat.




No comments:

Post a Comment