Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 11: Something Old

Something Old.  


 I have owned this since the fifth grade.  One of the better days of my life, winning a thing randomly when I needed it.  It came in a huge box of art supplies.  I used all the other ones, and this is what's left.  Best set of watercolors I have ever had.  They were something called "Lion."  I cannot find the brand anywhere now a days. 

 I encourage parents and teachers to give these art sets as prizes for being good, or for a great report card or whatever.  Even though they sell them at Christmas, they are good year round as presents. 

  I am 35 now, and it remains a very happy place for me to use these paints.   I have painted over a million things with them.  They never seem to "use up."  Divine intervention I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment