Monday, October 5, 2009

Three Wines, Six Hours Later. Part 2.




The tell-tale sign that this was an excellent wine was I drank the whole bottle in one night, it went down really smooth and the best part, wait for it... no hangover. Not even a little... I even had coffee and a muffin for breakfast with no problem. It was probably the best bottle of wine I have had to date. I am still in shock about how terrific it was so please check out thier webite for more info. I indeed will have it again, and probably get other kinds. Thier website is pretty straightforward... the company is successful... blagh blagh, the bio on the owner goes on about how he's a great businessman, dipping his fingers in everything... I care more about a company that is more about inspiration... but I cannot deny... the wine is one of the best I've had so far.




1 comment: