Friday, September 18, 2009

Eggland's Best... not your best.

EB. Love the little red stamp of who you are on the pre-hardboiled eggs. Tonight I made a salad, bolied the eggs to put one on top, and one for the morning. So, two of the best boiling away. Then suddenly! Boil over! blob, blob, blob, the eggs were shimmying around in there, going everywhere, spinning in thier spots... woah!



Turn down the heat... still at a comfortable jacuzzi boil for about ten minutes. Then, when the minutes were up, and the heat turned off the eggs seemed strange. Deformed, and crazy they looped around the pan as I added cold water to cool those hotties off. All water out, and minutes more later, I find not a perfect eggshape, but this creature hatching from the egg! AHHH!!



What did I do next?!?! I looked for coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment